EXPERTISEWe are problem solvers, stress testers and solution providers, providing clarity and direction to clients on potentially complex and overwhelming situations. We are highly experienced in stepping back to take a holistic overview of the issues to be solved and then proactively seeking and recommending cost-effective solutions.
Based in the UK, and with an unrivalled network of contacts across the globe, our expertise is called on to provide cost-effective solutions when critical problems are identified. Our unique skills and capabilities allow us to identify and design efficient solutions for global issues being faced today.
Our collaborative approach brings together relevant knowledge and experience from across our global networks and multiple sectors to deliver operationally-resilient solutions.
We are relied on by governments, defence sectors, global organisations, national and domestic security and commercial businesses as a trusted advisor to deliver unique insights and consultancy support.
Consultancy and advisory
- Full spectrum independent advisory services
- Market and gap analysis
- Operational assurance / quality control
- Requirements definition and capture
- Expert mentoring
- Organisational advice and mentoring
- Counter UAS
- RCIED Threat Profile
- Threat analysis & reporting
- Global threat and risk analysis
- Open Source Intelligence collection, analysis and reporting
- 24/7 global IED portal
- Market analysis
- On demand “Request for Information” (RFI) service
- Counter UAS
- EW & ECM
- Field support services
- Organisational level battery management
- Support for operational teams
Specialist training services
- Equipment agnostic programs
- C-IED capability development and training
- Bespoke training solutions
- Management of training systems
- Training systems analysis, design & delivery
- Skills transfer, assurance and maintenance
- Organisational and peer-to-peer mentoring
- Workshop and working group facilitation